Friday, March 18, 2011

Special thanks

We wrapped up our 2011 spring break trip this week and it wouldn't be as successful or enjoyable without the help of family and friends. I spent the morning organizing and updating my flickr page to be a bit more user friendly. All the photos are now in "sets" and all should be tagged with players names.

Here is the photo set from Spring Break.

This is the link to the 2011 season that shows all the photo sets by event.

If parents/friends want the original picture please let me know and I will send you a copy. And yes I'm enjoying my new camera very much!
  • Papa Roston you were the MVP of the trip! Thanks for supplying us with water, ice, gatorade, and snacks for our matches. And it was a very special treat going to dinner Tuesday night. Not often we get the opportunity to eat an incredible steak house.
  • Tesmond family it was great seeing you during our weekend matches. Thanks for taking the team out to dinner. It was our first team dinner that featured a belly dancer!
  • Sadeghi's thanks for your support the entire week. Was a wonderful way to wrap up the trip by having dinner at your beautiful house. Good luck keeping most of the guys this week!
  • Gary and Barb Tolman thanks for watching on matches on Saturday and providing lunch for the team. Your support is much appreciated.
  • Solomon family -- was great seeing the entire clan again! After the weekend it made me realize how lucky I was to coach both Solomon boys.
  • Nancy Holton, thanks for making the trip out to watch our weekend matches. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your notes about my blog and pictures.
  • Borshansky's thanks for following us around So CA and taking pictures!
  • Pat Burke thank you for the amazing opportunity to watch the Lakers. Certainly one of the special highlights of the trip.
  • John Hein and Brett Axelrod for driving us to the Pasco airport.
  • And lastly my incredibly wife for her unwaivering support. Being a coach's wife isn't very easy during the season especially during a seven day trip away from home!
Now it is time to get out the fly rod and enjoy a few days of clean air, traffic free roads, and snow capped mountains.

No comments: